Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Dining Room Photo Project

Dear friends, we need your help in picking out the best photo for our dining room.

After successfully finding our kitchen photo (link), we are now working with YC of TwentyOne-Fifty Photography to pick a photograph for the dining room. The following cropped photographs were shot by YC during his Chicago trip. Please let us have your views on which is the most appropriate photo for our dining room.

(A) Silhouette Skyline


(B) Windy City


(C) Up In The Sky


Using simple tweaks on Photoshop, here's how each photo might look on the actual wall:

(A)
 (B)
 (C)

Looking forward to your vote and opinions. =)

5 comments:

  1. I like B but I think it's a bit too serious look for a relax dining room. C seems blending very well with the wall. Just like a scenery outside window

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Alan, I am really enjoying myself following your blog and the house progress. My dad is also currently doing renovation to his new flat.

    If your intent is for it to look as if you are looking out a real window, my vote is for C :)

    Keep posting!

    jie siang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Baking Diva and Modern Concept, thank you very much for your comments. I'm sorry for my late reply because I'm quite busy preparing to move in. It's hectic....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jie Siang,

    Thanks for reading my blog. I hope it's an interesting. Renovation is an unique experience that is tedious and fun at the same time. And I just want to share my two cents.

    I reckon your dad should be renovating now because his new place is ready. I hope he is enjoying his renovation process.

    ReplyDelete